Previous companies default to my User directory on F: not to the Reckon directory on C:

Mike Paneth
Mike Paneth Member Posts: 33
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I had my User directory with all Reckon accounts on F:.

I have upgraded my C: to a SSD and moved the Reckon directory to C:.

However when I open Accounts Premier I get the last file used, however all the other previously opened files point to F:

If in the same session I open various company files using Open or Restore company files (from my C:), they all appear in Open Previous Company as C: files, and I can open them.

If I restart Accounts Premier and then try Open Previous Company all but the initial file point back to F: !!!

Any way to get the files to stick to C:?

Comments

• Mike Paneth
    edited May 2017
    I did an uninstall of all and then a reinstall, but still the same problem.

Still pointing to my User directory on F: and not to the new directory on C:

Any further ideas?
  • Mike Paneth
    edited May 2017
    Yes.

I copied the data files from F: to C:
  • Mike Paneth
    edited May 2017
    I can see them when I go File | Open or Restore company, and in the same session when I close a company, open another one, then click on File | Open Previous company it is located in C:... However when I close Reckon and then re-open it, the last file used (from C:) is opened, but the history from any of the other C: files is nt in the Previous company list
  • Mike Paneth
    edited May 2017
    Data files were on F: but were moved to C:

Since moving the files, File | Open Previous company does not remember the previously opened files, once I close and then re-open RA.

It however does remember them before I close and re-open RA.