Previous reconciled accounts - Accounts Plus 2014

Options
Abby Ball
Abby Ball Member Posts: 2
edited September 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have been using Quickbooks for many years, so I know the in's and outs.  With the new version of Accounts Plus 2014, when I go to reprint a previous reconcilation, I can only get the current version.  Yes, I have changed the dates to reflect the month that I am seeking.  Unlike the older version, it gave you a drop down list of month, click and we are done.  I have shut down, rebooted and still cannot get this to show let alone get another print out.

Appreciate some help here.  It there some chance that I have missed an upgrade, I am still in the trialing stages and this isn't helping our change over.  Thanks

Comments

• Kevin Silberberg
    Kevin Silberberg Member Posts: 50
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I am using Reckon Accounts 2014 R3 Hosted and selecting the options Reports:Banking:Previous Reconciliation, drop down lists are displayed and previous reconciliations are available.
  • Suzanne Lockwood
    Suzanne Lockwood Accredited Partner Posts: 71 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    Options

Hi Abby,

The Plus version will only give you access to the report for the last reconciliation completed.  You will need Accounts Premier or Enterprise for reports previous to that.

Regards, Suzanne

• Janos
    Janos Member Posts: 30
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hi Abby,
    That is correct, the Plus version only gives you the last reconciliation. What I do for clients is after each reconciliation I print (or teach them to print) the two reports (Summary and Detail) to a pdf and save it in a BankRec/Year (2014) subfolder. The reports are named for the end date e.g. for the 30th of June 2014 the name would be 140630 for the summary and 140630D for the detailed one. This way I can recall any of the reconciliation reports for the accountants when needed.
    I have been using a free pdf printer (Cute PDF) for many years now although the Reckon PDF Printer should also work.
    Janos