Print a report that shows bills and related PO number

Options
Gemma
Gemma Member Posts: 60
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I'm trying to run a report by job that shows all bills entered against that job but I want the report to also show the PO number associated with each bill.

I've tried running a few different reports but when I go to modify report and choose PO #, it only displays PO #'s related to sales invoices, not bills. 

How do I run a report that shows bills and their PO #'s? 

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Gemma

What reports have you tried so far so I can see if there is a better report.
  • Gemma
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I quite often use the Job Costs Detail report. Have also tried to run the Purchase by Supplier detail report, even though this doesn't necessarily show me particular jobs. I've also tried to run a bunch of reports under the Job Costs & Bills section however as I've previously posted on the forum no data populates when I run these reports.  
  • Carly Henderson_9554852
    Carly Henderson_9554852 Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Gemma did you get an answer to this? I am currently having the same problem and am very frustrated!! Cheers
  • Gemma
    edited July 2020
    Options
    No Carly I didn't, sorry.

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Within Reckon  i dont think you can get a print or display by supplier job costing info, and including PO INFO. And also UNUSED PO cost for WIP purposes
    Some time ago we did a special Add on report tool to get this info.

CHANDRA 

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009