Print report tries to close webpage

Melissa_7557423
Melissa_7557423 Member Posts: 9
edited July 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Every time I print a report (any report) in Accounts Hosted it tries to close my web page (and thus kick me out of Reckon).  If I chose 'stay on page' it doesn't close the webpage, just opens a new blank one. But why has this started popping up all of a sudden and how do I stop it happening? It is frustrating and printing reports requires so many clicks as it is one more is not helping.imageimageimage

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,379 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2017
    Hi Melissa,

That sounds a bit strange. Can you please exit the file (File > Exit) and then head into the Hosted control panel to end all the active sessions present there. Once done, log out, close your browser and then retry?

Does the problem continue?

Let me know

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Melissa_7557423
    edited June 2017
    Hi Rav,
    Thanks for the fast reply! I have tried the action suggested above but it is still doing it.
    Thanks, Mel
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,379 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2017
    Thanks for trying Melissa,

Ok sorry but one more thing, can you please try it out in another browser and let me know if it happens there too?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Melissa_7557423
    edited June 2017
    Interesting, I have tried it in Chrome and it does not happen. My usual browner is Firefox.
    ?