print old reconciliation report

Options
Jodie_6714501
Jodie_6714501 Member Posts: 8
edited December 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I am trying to print an old reconciliation report for one of my bank accounts, however when I go to reports and previous reconciliation it will only let me do the most recent one that I have done eg: February. I need a copy of January. Can anyone Help

Comments

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Jodie, unfortunately only Reckon Accounts Premier and above have this feature. In order to reprint January, you will need to undo your February reconciliation and then you can print January, and then redo February when you are finished. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at sally@samsolutions.com.au. Good luck! Kind regards, Sally
  • Renaldostheold
    Renaldostheold Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2017
    Options
    This is unbelievable for such an expensive program. How hard is it to work in a customisable Reconciliation Report? This should be part of normal reporting. Even the simplest accounting needs require reconciliation reports.
  • Renaldostheold
    Renaldostheold Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2015
    Options
    This is unbelievable for such an expensive program. How hard is it to work in a customisable Reconciliation Report? This should be part of normal reporting. Even the simplest accounting needs require reconciliation reports.
  • Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,063 Reckon Staff
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Sally, would you recommend, making a backup undoing the reconciliation for February, print out the report and then restore the backup.

* Data Recovery Team *
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi,

Are you referring to viewing an old report or customising the report?

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Kevin Clark
    Kevin Clark Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Options
    viewing an old report 

edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Kevin,

If you have the Pro version or above you are able view old reports.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)