Printer not activated, error code 20.

Valmae Dolding
Valmae Dolding Member Posts: 3
edited October 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I've just had to reinstall Reckon Accounts Premier 2013 and when I try to email Invoices I get the following message. Printer not activated, error code 20.

Comments

• Valmae Dolding
    edited December 2016
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Printer not activated, error code 20.. I've just had to reinstall Reckon Accounts Premier 2013 and when I try to email Invoices I get the following message. Printer not activated, error code 20.
  • Janine White
    Janine White Member Posts: 25
    edited December 2016
    Just keep pressing ok and it happens eventually.  I know it's a pain.  Reckon got rid of this greeblie in later versions, but I have it back now.

Regards

Janine
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Valmae,

Which operating system are you using with Reckon Accounts Premier 2013?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Valmae Dolding
    edited December 2016
    Windows 10. I found that if i open Reckon Accounts as administrator i can email and i don't get the error.
  • SK_9121275
    SK_9121275 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    Has Reckon fixed this error yet?  If we don't get a fix we will be changing programs.  We shouldn't have to go through this convoluted process to fix something that should be done by Reckon if customer service is important to them.  Not good enough Reckon.  Please fix it.
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited June 2017
    Hello SK,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

There are no patches released for sunsetted products.  Versions 2016 and later are fully compatible with the Windows 10 operating system.

Older versions will work but there will be some loss of functionality.  Please refer to our articles for older versions on newer technology:

Running older versions of Quickbooks on newer technology

Windows 10 and Reckon Accounts

The best solution is to upgrade to the current, Windows 10 compatible version.

regards,
    John