Printing Issues - Acrobat Reader

Yvonne_9737415
Yvonne_9737415 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Printing. When I select Print, it says it is printing my report and there is a big delay, Acrobat Reader message - this document is trying to print, do you want to allow this.  Select Yes and it will automatically print and won't give you the printer settings options.  How do I get rid of the Acrobat message as time consuming on every print page.

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

HI Yvonne.  This question was answered by Rav in the forum yesterday.

One other way to cater for this - when you get the message "do you want to allow this", say NO instead of Yes and then you will be able to do whatever you want to with the PDF that has been created.

John L G

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

Yvonne.  Here is the link for the answer from Rav yesterday:

https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/downloading-pdf-cw2ttee4xl6mn

John L G

• Yvonne_9737415
    Yvonne_9737415 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Thanks John but that isn't the same issue as I am having.  It is too time consuming with the Acrobat reader message coming up and need the print selection to go straight to the Printer option which it doesn't.
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2018
    Hello Yvonne,

Welcome to the reckon Community.

Printing in Hosted changed with the update at the start of July.  Firstly, make sure you have made Hosted (hosted-connectv82.reckon.com) an exception in your browser's popup blocker.  When you print, it will be directed to another Print Preview tab.  Just click on the Print button to continue to print to your currently selected printer, or select another printer.  

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John