Printing preference override

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
Can Reckon please go back to the old way of printing as you've turning printing into a slower more extensive process. Speed and ease of use is what is required.  Printing was better before.  Can you allow an override function so that we can set our own default printer again as an option and not have to go to the pdf function you now have set up.
Photo of Village Finance

Village Finance

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • Annoyed

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Karen

Karen

• 1,716 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
amen!
Photo of Kevin V. Russell

Kevin V. Russell, Accredited Partner

• 5,580 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Kaz. I would say probably not which is a pity because it used to work perfectly well. Reckon don't provide the infrastructure. That is Amazon Web Services.
(Edited)
Photo of Gary Price

Gary Price

• 2,252 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Interested to learn more about the limitations with AWS.  I can't find anywhere in the AWS documentation where things like printing, emailing and cut & Paste are limited.  They all appear to be user defined.
Photo of Kevin V. Russell

Kevin V. Russell, Accredited Partner

• 5,580 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Gary mate, I would be interested to hear a view from Reckon about this too.
Photo of Audine Hendrie

Audine Hendrie

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I agree regards printing.  Don't necessarily always want .pdf copy and it is an extra 4 steps to get to just print
Photo of Sean Cresswell

Sean Cresswell

• 734 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I like the result of what it actually does, but, if it'd just go directly to the "PDF preview" panel, that would save an immense amount of clicks from our teams [& mine] day to day slog with this.
Photo of gramps376

gramps376

• 918 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Sean, completely agree

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.