Printing previous reconciliation report

Options
Rachel Bailey
Rachel Bailey Member Posts: 18
Hi, I'm trying to print a previous reconciliation report with transactions cleared at the time of reconciliation as a pdf report. However despite having a pdf reader installed, it keeps telling me to install adobe. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm using accounts enterprise 2015.Thanks

Comments

• Deny Dharmawan
    Deny Dharmawan Alumni Posts: 141
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hi Rachel,

With the report opened, go to File > Save as PDF, to save it as pdf.

If still not working, how did you try to print as pdf? What printer do you select when trying to print?

Regards

Deny Dharmawan

• Rachel Bailey
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi Deny,

When I select previous reconciliation report and ask it to display it as a pdf file

And then I get this  message

I have a pdf viewer installed and I have also installed adobe but I can't get it to display so I can save it or print it.

• Deny Dharmawan
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hi Rachel,

When you mentioned that you have adobe installed, is it adobe reader?

For Windows 8, or Windows 7 please try, to download and install Adobe Reader. The one I have tried is Adobe Reader 11.0.10 (free version).

Then set it as the default pdf viewer. You can do it from Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Default Programs\Set Default Programs.

Once you have done it, then you can try again.

Regards

Deny Dharmawan

• Rachel Bailey
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi,

I have installed Acrobat Reader DC and as it was installed last week, it should be all up to date. It also doesn't show up in the default programs. The program i use called Nitro Pro is what I would prefer to continue using.

I tried to find the version you mention on the Adobe website but all I can get it the Reader DC version and it takes over everything so I'm not a big fan of it.

I have used the display previous reports without  using Adobe previously and I don't see why this should change except if something changed in the 2015 upgrade.

Thanks, Rachel

• Deny Dharmawan
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hi Rachel,

Sounds like the Acrobat Reader DC is not the same as the one I got which is Adobe Reader 11.0.10.

Reckon Accounts is looking for Adobe Reader on your computer when you try to generate that report. Once Adobe Reader has been installed, you should be able to set it as default pdf viewer.

You can try to use web search for 'Adobe Reader 11.0.10' to download it.

Regards

Deny Dharmawan

• DebonAir
    DebonAir Member Posts: 392
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I am haivng the same problem. I have installed reader 3 times now, set default printers etc, but still cannot access previous reconciliations as the program wont find the reader program. 
    I am getting the same results as this problem as posted.

• DebonAir
    DebonAir Member Posts: 392
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • Shirley Ingle
    Shirley Ingle Accredited Partner Posts: 138 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thanks to Debonair for the post. I had to Uninstall Acrobat DC Reader before I could install the link ending with 5519. Also had not been able to view recs as PDF for some time. Thanks Again Shirley