Printing quickly- I'm now online and there are now so many steps and time taken to print every form. Has a quicker way been found?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
A quicker way to print out all forms
Photo of Lorraine

Lorraine

• 386 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Cameron Fowles

Cameron Fowles

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Strangely enough Lorraine, this was the other issue I asked Reckon to address. Again, their response was anything but helpful...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As it is using web based pdf printer, the process you have mentioned needs to be followed to print or save pdfs and it should not take very long to  print or save.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously this support person has never had to print out 17 invoices urgently with the CEO tapping his foot behind them waiting.
Again, my suggestion is to switch to Reckon Accounts Enterprise instead of Hosted as a lot of expected functionality is missing in Hosted and it's more time consuming to perform simple tasks.

Regards,
Cam.
(Edited)
Photo of Jeffrey Arana

Jeffrey Arana

• 1,114 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Lorraine. A 3-min video for it please  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SmzX5BaQV4 . It's the CTL + P thing  and to PDF but you still need to get it from RAH using the floating bar. The Reckon Printer streamlines printing from Accounts Hosted as it prints to PDF. You can then print the PDF using your local printers.
Photo of Lorraine

Lorraine

• 386 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Very helpful. I can get PDF now but just need to know  "how to get it from the floating bar". 
Photo of Jeffrey Arana

Jeffrey Arana

• 1,114 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hey Lorraine, yes. From the floating bar, navigate on either B:\ or Q:\ drives you can see and search on your created PDF document. Then press it and it will ask you to save to your local machine. Cheers
Photo of Shayne McNamara

Shayne McNamara

• 842 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
if it is a single invoice that is being emailed I just make sure that I am the default c.c. for emailed invoices and statements and when i send the invoice by email a copy arrives in my inbox.  I can just open and print normally and actually save the invoice copy if I need it saved or need to send to someone else.

My biggest issue is if i want to save a PDF it comes up "file not found" all the time from the browser (Chrome) so I end up having to print the select PDF and then saving the PDF.  It is a major pain.