Pro Timer fail 2560x1440 resolution

• Question
  • Updated 4 days ago
Pro Timer has been working well however upsized my monitor to 27" QAD 2560x1440 resolution and now receive <Run Time Error 6 : overflow> when Pro Timer fails to load. Any help out there would be appreciated. Resetting the monitor resolution to 1920x1080 resolves the issue but does not let me work in the high quality native resolution of the monitor. Chance of and updated App - from the product developers I think Pro Timer is 6 years old at least.
Photo of Paul Jones

Paul Jones

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 days ago

Photo of Linda Putland

Linda Putland, Accredited Partner

• 21,576 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Paul - the Pro Timer is very very old... been around for over 20 years - do you have a 2nd monitor that you can set with a lower resolution?
Photo of Paul Jones

Paul Jones

No unfortunately - it is actually a staff monitor working on CAD. I do not understand why Reckon is not supporting and developing the timer app?? All professionals and many workers charge on time, time keeping and time sheets are an essential business tool. Time is money!
Photo of Linda Putland

Linda Putland, Accredited Partner

• 21,546 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Its very old legacy technology - there are lots of newer apps out there that achieve much more... I still use it for myself the same way I have for 20 years - but most billing apps like this have much more functionality than this one. Sorry...plus it only works with the Desktop version and most people are moving to cloud/hosted solutions.
check out these options for the Desktop - https://www.reckon.com/marketplace/all-add-ons/?fwp_addon_industries=fe615451bab408960348387301b7203...
Photo of Paul Jones

Paul Jones

Yes I moved to cloud hosted last year - works fine and great mobility but a little fuzzy and several more movements to import/export data and print.