Problem installing reckon accounts personal plus 2019

john sharp
john sharp Member Posts: 1
I am trying to install reckon accounts personal plus 2019. I have deleted previous versions but the instalation program wont recognise that and keeps telling me that I still have an old version installed. How do I remedy this?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hi John,
    How did you remove the previous version? ie. what process did you go through? 

Check out this KnowledgeBase article for some info on how to fully remove the program and its components from your PC -

Clean Uninstall and Reinstall of Accounts Personal

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited May 2019
    Revo Uninstaller works like a treat.

Gerry

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• NotHappyJan_9837443
    NotHappyJan_9837443 Member Posts: 12
    edited October 2018
    But even after you uninstall the old version, the new one won't work until it has been activated. Of course, the on-line activation never works, so I had to call the support line, but it's outside office hours so I can't use either version tonight!
    No support for an upgrade after 5:30??
    And I only need support because my fully paid for new version won't activate as it should!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hi, I've replied to your other FB message this morning. If you can get back to me there when you can I'm sure we can get this sorted.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.