Problem with auregfind file

Options
Vicki_10075654
Vicki_10075654 Member Posts: 2
edited June 2019 in Accounts Hosted
When I try to lodge my STP I get a message that says - There is a problem with the auregfind file.  If I close the box it says the file has been created, then appears again.  Then if I try to submit I get a message- Failed to load error,line0 The sysetem cannot find the path specified

Comments

• Vicki_10083584
    Vicki_10083584 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I have this as well did you get any assistance by any chance?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi all,
    I've found a Knowledgebase article in relation to this particular error message which relates to Reckon Accounts Business (desktop) however solution 1 in the article should still apply if you're using Hosted.

Check it out below -
    Failed to load auregfind error in Reckon Accounts

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Vicki_10075654
    Vicki_10075654 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    Options
    When I finally got though to Reckon on the phone, I had a space at the beginning of my company name & legal name (under company - company information).  I had copied & pasted from ABN lookup.  Once this was fixed was able to submit.  Another problem I had was the address & phone number were incorrect in Gov Connect, but rectified itself after I had submitted my first pay run.
    Hope this helps