Problem with printing invoices only.

Meg Warner
Meg Warner Member Posts: 2
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Problem with printing invoices only. After pressing print it steps through & then just sits there counting the seconds. Then I get crazy & press CANCEL & it either lock me out of Reckon or come up with a screen that says a problem with AR Cenna font????? press OK & it will print. Help. Meg

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Hi Meg,
    Sounds like there could be a couple of things happening here.

Firstly, which internet browser are you using and do you have pop ups enabled?
    If you're unsure, please check out the info in this post -
    When I try to print in Reckon Accounts Hosted nothing happens

Secondly, in regard to the font message, this means that one of your templates contains that specific font which is not available in Reckon Accounts Hosted. You will need to update your template(s) to remove whatever is using that font, once that is completed that message will no longer appear.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Meg Warner
    Meg Warner Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2019

G'day Rav,
     Thank you for your prompt reply.  I have Pop Ups enabled.  I will go in & change the fonts on the Invoices.   Thanks. Meg
  • MayfairPools17
    MayfairPools17 Member Posts: 1

Just have the same issue as above. Can't cancel the box. Really annoying when in a hurry! Reboot, close, reopen, doesn't close it.

No font error.

Please help.

• klaura
    klaura Reckon Staff Posts: 75 Reckon Staff

Hi MayfairPools17,

Should this occur once more, try using the Alt and Page Down or Alt and Page Up keys.

This is to bring any background windows to the front.

This may also be related to a change made with Hosted.

I hope it helps.

Best regards,