Problem with RESC amounts showing on my payment summaries.

Dianne_8324879
Dianne_8324879 Member Posts: 17
edited January 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 541 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    RESC (Reportable employer superannuation contribution) it's reportable, it has to show
  • Dianne_8324879
    edited August 2016
    Sorry its the first time I have posted and had not typed the question before I posted.  In January superannuation was calculated on the full amount of employees earnings not the above $450 amount. I pay superannuation monthly so had already paid the super funds.  In March I tried to fix the problem by underpaying them the amount I had overpaid them (small amounts $10-$20).  I thought I had balanced the amount I owed them but now when I go to print the payment summaries the amount I have overpaid them shows as RESC.  Is there a way to show that is should be zero as I had underpaid in March.  If anyone can help I would be grateful... I have tried to work out how to correct my problem
  • Glenn_7626707
    Glenn_7626707 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2016
    Maybe try running the "super by fund" report, this can show if there are double ups. You would need to then go and unlock the payroll it relates to and re-do the transaction and lock. It should get rid of it.
  • Dianne_8324879
    edited August 2016
    Thank you for your help.

• Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2017
    Hi Dianne,

As a first step, go to Edit > Preferences > Employees & Payroll > Company Preferences and untick the box: Calculate RESC difference for SA and/or CA payroll items.  

Does your RESC field show correctly now?

regards,
    John.