problem with security certificate reckon one

Aleta Coroneo
Aleta Coroneo Member Posts: 5
edited November 2017 in Reckon One
I can't login to Reckon One. Internet Explorer and Google Chrome both say "problem with security certificate".  I logged in on the same pc 30 minutes prior.

Comments

• Aleta Coroneo
    Aleta Coroneo Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2017
    I just found the maintenance notice that Reckon One will be down 18/4/17 from 10pm to 3am.

• John Overweel
    John Overweel Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2017
    Same here. I had a session going and one of the reconciling transaction steps bombed out. Then tried logging back in and can't log in on either browser...only get "problem with security certificate' message.
  • John Overweel
    John Overweel Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2017
    Awww shucks!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2017
    Hi guys,
    Really sorry for the inconvenience last night, as Aleta mentioned we were performing necessary maintenance on Reckon One overnight.

Info here - https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/reckon-one-maintenance-19-april-2017

I'm happy to report it's been completed and everything should be good to go this morning.

Thanks for your patience and let us know if you run into any issues.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Steph Luck_8206927
    Steph Luck_8206927 Member Posts: 30
    edited April 2017
    Hey Rav, I can't log in now... are there still issues with this?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2017
    Hi Steph,

Can you let me know what you're encountering when you attempt to login? 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sandra Richmond
    Sandra Richmond Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2017
    I get "No terminal server is available to run application 'RA.2016.AU.R2'
  • Steph Luck_8206927
    edited April 2017
    Google Chrome is saying 'not secure' with this text:
    Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from app.reckonone.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy Policy
  • Steph Luck_8206927
    edited April 2017
    Internet Explorer, I get this:
    There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to trick you or intercept any data you send to the server.  We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.  Recommended iconClick here to close this webpage.  Not recommended iconContinue to this website (not recommended).   More information More information 
  • Rav
    edited April 2017
    Thank you Steph, and sorry about this. Our Reckon One team has been alerted and are on the case right now.

I'll keep you posted.

• Rav
    edited April 2017
    Hi again Steph,

The security certificate issue is now resolved.If you have any trouble accessing Reckon One now, please try clearing your browser cache and cookies.

Let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav

• Steph Luck_8206927
    edited April 2017
    All good, thanks team!