Problem with the installation key code - Reckon Personal Plus 2019

• Problem
  • Updated 7 months ago
I cannot work out how the installation key code works - the code has 12 digits, but the place to put the code takes more digits and whatever configuration I use (3 in each box, 4 in 3 boxes, etc etc) comes back with an error message
Photo of Rachel

Rachel

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • cross and frustrated

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 50,950 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
My installation key for PP has 12 chars letters and numbers. Have you checked the members area of the website? Call me if you get stuck 0407744914
(Edited)
Photo of Rachel

Rachel

I have looked everywhere for a solution

Photo of Kevin Russell

• 50,950 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Do you know your member number?
Photo of Rachel

Rachel

Yes, I have tried phoning - but it's out of hours now. I have looked at the members area "download software" to check the IKC, I have gone through some of the other queries in the Community, I have looked through FAQs and the knowledgebase, i have googled it - there does not seem to be anything that addresses this problem. I had enormous problems downloading the software in the first place, it hasn't made an icon on my desk top, so now I don't even know where to re-open it - so I'm feeling more than a little peeved.
Photo of Kevin Russell

• 50,884 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
My offer is still open
Photo of Rachel

Rachel

Thank you Kevin. I'm going to leave it for tonight and have another look tomorrow. Is your offer still open tomorrow? 
Photo of Kevin Russell

Yeppirs. I'll be running first thing but I'll be in my office after 9am
Photo of Rachel

Rachel

Thanks Kevin, I've managed to sort it this morning - removed all reckon software and downloaded again. Went through without a problem, ikc entered without a problem and am using my data file. :)
Photo of Kevin Russell

Of course you are. These personal programs always have issues. They are legacy software you see. Why just now I'm trying to load Reckon 2007-08 on to Windows 7 and it wont play ball. Frustrating as hec