Quick books premier 2015 Server busy Switch To popup when emailing

Options
luke marek
luke marek Member Posts: 4
When emailing in QuickBooks Premier we get the server busy message with the option of switch to or retry, then it will leave two copies of the email one in outbox and one in sent box from correct email, problem is very hard to deal with as have to delete the outbox message from wrong email address. Have upgraded to premier 2015 and upgraded from office 2007(32bit) to office 2013(32bit) and issue is still there, this issue is happening on both PC's and is not OS related as one Pc is Win7 and the other Pc is Win10.

Comments

• Robyn Wiltshire
    Robyn Wiltshire Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I have the same problem with Quickbooks Enterprise 2016 so am interested in the responses to this one!
  • luke marek
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi Kevin. Please advise any links that you have seen in the knowledge base as would love to have this issue resolved. Thanks

• luke marek
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi Kevin are you sure you the Article number is correct?

As there is no relation to the issue when i did a search.

Thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hey Luke,

Check this one out - http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=4933

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• luke marek
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thanks Guys but same result, It is very frustrating that Quick Books to date has still not got a fix for this, have done some research and most personal just print to the PDF and then attach the email so they don't get errors or duplicate sends. I have made the effort to upgrade mail and quick books for same result and even reinstalled OS so much time wasted due to poor implementation from Reckon!!
  • DebonAir
    DebonAir Member Posts: 392
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I have this problem too with RA 14 and RA15,  it seems quick enough to just click Switch and then the email goes out correctly.