How to upgrade QuickBooks Pro 2007/08 Asia Edition

Wu Johnny
Wu Johnny Member Posts: 1
edited October 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi,

We are using the Quickbooks pro 2007/08 Asia Edition, we has got the message from the system to prompt me to re-active my licence key and then I was paid by the Paypal online on last week, how long we can get the re-active key? 

Another question, how can we upgrade our Quickbooks pro verions? Which verions you will suggest to us if we want to keep our existing company data? Thanks.

Best Regards
Johnny Wu

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hi Johnny,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If you're being asked to re-active your license key you would need to obtain a updated license key.

Please contact http://www.quicken-asia.com/ to organise your new key, and discuss upgrade options.

Thanks,
    Mirko

• Doris Ng
    Doris Ng Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2015
    Hi Mirko,  I happen to be reading your email communications with other QB users.

I am in Singapore using QuickBooks 2007/08 brought to you by Reckon Ltd. I don't know if you are aware all users outside Australia are unable to reactivate the software since 16th July.

All my emails were redirected to QCOMBIZ for reactivation.  I spoke to Angela and she bluntly told me to switch to Intuit QuickBooks. There is no valid reason for Reckon not to provide support for the software manufactured by Reckon.  I am surprised by Reckon's customer service behaviour being a public-listed company. As a user I only want my old QB to be reactivated. I don't care even if I have to pay for the service so long I am able to use the software again.