Quickbooks 2012/13 W/ Windows 7 - Wont Email invoices or statements

Options
KarlLarsenTrucks
KarlLarsenTrucks Member Posts: 2
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi, 

We have just updated the office PC from Windows XP to a new System running Windows 7 Professional 

Its running the Quickbooks V303 PDF Convertor

Everything seemed to be working correctly but when we are trying to email invoices and statements to clients we are getting error after error.

It will print invoices everytime out of the printer but wont email

It started with the following 

Printer not activated error code - 30

So I started with this 

https://community.intuit.com/questions/702196-when-trying-to-email-pdf-versions-of-invoices-error-co...

Renaming the PDF Convertor, still having the same issue 

Then I went through this 

https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/a9l45bkc1h76t?_ga=1.176584741.1610399529.1459396006

Setting up the PDF Convertor on it own port and configuring it via the post .

Then I downloaded the PDF repair program, ran that first email sent then the 2nd time I went to send a email i got the same message again

Im at a lost I don't understand how it can work perfect on one computer for years and not the next computer?

Thanks In Advance

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hello Karl,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

This problem has different solutions depending on your combination of Windows 7 version and Outlook version.  See this article for details. (you may have already done some of these steps).

regards,
    John.

• KarlLarsenTrucks
    KarlLarsenTrucks Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi John,

Thanks for that - It is Windows 7 Professional, I was running outlook / office 2016 but have now gone back to outlook / office 2013 trial to see if I can make that work any differently

Ill go through them things listed in your post and see if any of that will make it work

Thanks