QuickBooks Plus Small Business Plus 2007-08 how many customers can i have

john_7319485
john_7319485 Member Posts: 2
edited March 2017 in Point of Sale
I am using QuickBooks Plus Small Business Plus 2007-08 and I am using the pos system, QuickBooks is telling me that I have to many customers and cannot import anymore, I have 15000 and use these in the VIP system, does anyone no if that is the limit I have thousands more to add

Comments

• john_7319485
    john_7319485 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2015

Hi

Thanks for the quick response, I have a older version of QuickBooks (accounts) I have never upgraded as if it works don't try and fix it, I have three sites all with a copy of QuickBooks and two pos terminals each that I cannot link together so I will need three enterprise versions and six Quickpos  to upgrade to get more records into the VIP system so I am assuming it could be expensive. Unless there is another way of linking the systems together? 

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017

Hi John,

Under the current pricing structure you would need to upgrade all sites, and it will be a yearly (continuous) upgrade as only subscription is available.

Is there any way you can merge your customer list to keep it under the 15,000 customers?

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)