Reckon Accounts Premier 2017

Kerrie Chipman
Kerrie Chipman Member Posts: 2
edited July 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I received an email asking me to install Reckon Accounts 2017 before 22 June, is this legitimate? If somebody why this date?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2017
    Hi Kerrie,

Yes this email is from us and legitimate. The EOFY tax table update is not too far off (should be released today) so we're just preempting this so everyone can be ready for it.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Andrew Thompson
    Andrew Thompson Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    Can the 2017 version and update be installed at the start of July prior to the first pay run? I would like to get the last pay run and group certificates done prior to upgrading if possible at the end of June.
  • Red n Black Ninja
    Red n Black Ninja Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2017
    Important: The new tax tables take effect from 1 July 2017. You must process employee pays for the 2016/17 financial year prior to installing this update. Once the tax update is installed and your data file is opened, you will not be able to reopen your file in the original Reckon Accounts 2016 release.
  • Peta_6898165
    Peta_6898165 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2017

I believe that I have installed my copy of Reckon Accounts Plus 2017 correctly, is there a way to check this before I install my Tax Update for the 2017/2018 period?

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2017
    Hi Peta,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

go to Employees > Tax Table Information.  What is the date for Calculations are updated for:  The 2017/18 one is 01/07/2017.

regards,
    John