Rav - Reckon Accounts Premier 2020 Update

Diane W
Diane W Member Posts: 41
edited May 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi Rav.
Can I please get confirmation whether the Reckon Accounts Premier 2020 has made changes to the SDK from the 2019 version. (Reckon Accounts Premiere 2019 uses Quickbooks SDK 6.1).  
Our Reckon Accounts software is linked to Acctivate Inventory and Distribution Management software.
Thanks.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Hi Diane,
    I've asked our API team about your question and they've mentioned that while we still use SDK 6.1 in the 2020 version, there has been some changes made within that SDK as well. We haven't updated the SDK version itself as that is a complex and large piece of work that carries a fair degree of risk.

The team have also recommended that the integration providers you utilise to test with the 2020 version prior to you upgrading your company file.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Diane W
    Diane W Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2020
    Thanks Rav.  I will pass this information on to the appropriate person in-house.  We don't have an integration provider, it is a US software company with no integration providers in AUS so we have to muddle through on our own.  If you know of anyone who can help, I am all ears.
    Thanks again.
    Di