Recent Payslips Not Selected

Kellie Riek
Kellie Riek Member Posts: 59
edited February 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I'm aware a lot of people are having issues with payslips in Reckon Hosted right now. I don't know if anyone is experiencing my current issue:

Firstly, I go to Print> Email Payslips and select the date of our last payslip 20/7 - 27/7 they all appear, as per the back image below. However when I click next, those dated 25th are gone. 

Ive read this solution, so I tried File> Send Forms. No success, however all payslips dated before the 25/7 have been emailed through the system to all employees. I want to avoid emailing out payslips they've already received. Any suggestions? I've tried the File> Send Forms and close option, and it doesnt work.

Comments

• Kellie Riek
    Kellie Riek Member Posts: 59
    edited July 2015
    I sent the ones that were "waiting" and now I cannot see anything in the Forms to send box.
  • Adrian_6974554
    Adrian_6974554 Member Posts: 191 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Hello Kellie

Check the QBMailClient log in the log folder (You will need to download this file to view it). This will show you the emails that have been sent.

From the solution you pointed too above, I have had to use it on a few clients.

Had to keep opening the screen and closing, for one client it was nearly 100 times that I had to open the screen before the emails I wanted to send out appeared.  

There should be an easier way to clear corrupted emails.
  • Shane_6461899
    Shane_6461899 Reckon Staff Posts: 339 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2020
    Hi Kellie,

It sounds like there are corrupt emails in the send forms list.  The way to clear them out is to open and close send forms until they show.  A good way to know when its fixed is to create a dummy invoice and tick the box "to be emailed".  Then keep opening and closing the send forms window and when that invoice shows up  you know its cleared all the corrupt emails out.  Reference: http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=3757.

Regards,
    Shane.