reckon account book not loading

Charles Leung
Charles Leung Member Posts: 5
edited May 2018 in Reckon One
hi there, 

i am facing two issue on my Reckon one online. 

1) I am the front "reckon customer portal" and can see my company account book. when i press on " Reckon one OPEN" and other window tab pop up and try to load into our company book. however, it ever be able to load up now. 

2) beside the new problem i have, even when i can get into the account book page. when i go to report section, i always have trouble to load the account report. it ends up with " error 504 time out" i tried to contact to reckon support previously and they replied to me that it is ok. 

now i have a bigger problem that i cant even go into my book.

regards
charles 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    Hi Charles,
    In regard to problem 1, when you attempt to open the book are you encountering any specific error message(s) at all? If so, can you post a screenshot of the error (use the camera icon in the forum reply box).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Charles Leung
    edited May 2018
    it works fine now. i think i leave it on the "problem 2" page for too long. so i got frustrated and close all the browsers that i tried. ie chrome, edge, firefox and safari, at that error 504 time out page. 

and reckon server must have logged the last page i visited and tried to be good to load "open where i leave the works" and got stuck on that specific Error page and not loading up.

now it is ok coz i have no choice but tried everything, so i found in browser history and sought a previously opened dashboard and yes it worked finally. 

so the final issue is the Error 504, please help to resolve this.

regards
    charles 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    In regard to 2.), which report are you trying to generate when you encounter this error? What is the date range that you're selecting? Does the error occur if you use a short date range?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Charles Leung
    edited May 2018
    it was the " Reporting › Reports centre › Reports " 

when i press Generate, it just go straight to the Error 504 page below 

the report i like to generate is this financial year and as well as the last financial year one. 

regards
    charles