Reckon Account Hosted api

Nghi Chu
Nghi Chu Member Posts: 7
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi Reckon support team,

I am working on posting journal data to reckon account hosted.
I wonder that do we have a field in JournalAdd request body so that when I send it, the checkbox "Amounts include tax" of journal entry can be checked? Thank you.

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Nghi Chu

Sorry that made no sense at all are you saying you want or don't want a check box to include tax, are wondering why it is there?  when you send it where?
  • Nghi Chu
    edited March 2019
    Hi Kwikbooks,

Sorry if the question was not clear for you. I meant when we send a JournalAdd request, does it has any field in journal add request body for me to set so that after sending, the checkbox "Amounts include tax" will be checked? I want to make this checkbox to be checked by posting data via journal add request.
    Thank you.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Hi Nghi,
    I'll run this past our API team for their insight and will come back to you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Hi Nghi,

I've been advised that this is all posted as net ie. there isn't an option to flag tax inclusive.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Nghi Chu
    edited March 2019
    Hi Rav,

Will this option be available in the near future ?

WIthout this option, this makes it impossible for us to export some data to Reckon as the tax calculation done by Reckon does not add up to our tax inclusive amounts in all cases.

eg.
    With a Debit: 53.95
    There is no valid Credit amount with Tax Item NCG which we can enter. Please see screenshot attached.

Can you a suggest a solution for this?