Reckon Account Hosted Edition 2014 - SuperStream

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
We are on Reckon Account Hosted Edition 2014, do we download the SuperStream software or when will it be available for  us?
Photo of Chris H

Chris H

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Chris, thanks for your post and welcome the Reckon Community. Superstream will become available on the Hosted platform in the next week. You will see buttons to launch R3 (current) and R4 (Superstream) versions of RA. Once I have a hard date, I'll be posting up an announcement and provide further info.
Photo of Ginny Trass

Ginny Trass

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I dread to think how that will  impact on issues in the current issues that still haven't been corrected - unlikely to use/buy for that reason.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Ginny, thanks for raising your concerns. Thankfully, the software and the infrastructure are separate things. Uploading the R4 (superstream) RAB will not impact the current R3, as they will both be accessible for a certain time, before R3 is taken down. ^Mirko.
Photo of Jan Mahoney

Jan Mahoney

• 298 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Why do I have to update my data file on R3 now?  I thought we had it for another 4 weeks.  Just went in to do something quickly for someone and found I had to do the data update so couldn't give them the information they required.
Photo of Sarah Bradley

Sarah Bradley

• 280 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Morning! We have two options this morning R4 and R3.  
Are we supposed to click on R4 now? I clicked on R3 earlier and it worked fine for me but for my 2 other colleagues it is reporting they need to download the new version.  So does that mean we have to click on R4 or do we need to download something else? The message at the top of the window merely refers to two options being available and doesn't detail which one should be used etc. 

I originally tried R4 earlier and it failed to load so I clicked on R3.  
Thanks,
Sarah
(Edited)
Photo of LisaD

LisaD

• 406 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I am having trouble loading either, have been trying for about half hour.
Photo of Sarah Bradley

Sarah Bradley

Okay, further to my previous message I logged out of R3 to help my colleagues and now when I try to log on (it takes 5-10 minutes) it says that The company file needs to be updated.  According to the email I received about this upgrade at 9:39am I have until 28th December to upgrade the company file and therefore wish to wait until later this week to do this when we are a bit more informed as to what it is.  I spoke to someone in the technical support team who reassured me that I should be able to log on to R3 by waiting and that I would get a cancel option to the prompt re: upgrading the company file in order to continue to use the R3 setup.  However there is no cancel option.  None of us can use Reckon this morning and it's becoming so frustrating.   
Photo of Sarah Bradley

Sarah Bradley

Oh well, did the upgrade and had an issue but Danny in the tech support team did a stirling job and helped me out.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.