Reckon Accounts 2015 sits in Windows 10 task bar after starting but can not see the screen or use th

Raghu Narayan
Raghu Narayan Member Posts: 5
In Windows 10, after launching Accounts, no screen comes up other than then Accounts shown in windows 10 task bar; task manager shows launcher. Earlier reinstallation helped this problem to disappear in windows 8.1, now no help from reinstallation. Can not use Reckon Accounts 2015

Comments

• Raghu Narayan
    edited February 2017
    Just changed the properties to Admin, then it started working. I do not understand why it stopped working suddenly and I've to do this.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    That sounds like a pretty strange problem that you encountered there Raghu! Glad to hear it's working now but if you run into any other issues please let us know.

Cheers,
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Raghu Narayan
    edited January 2016
    Now I have the same problem with Reckon Accounts 2016. Enabling as administrator did not help. I tried uninstall and reinstall but of no use. Please help.