Reckon Accounts 2016 Plus upgrade

Mozz
Mozz Member Posts: 4
edited February 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I've changed computers and reinstalled Reckon Accounts Plus 2015, however I need the 2016 upgrade so that I can restore my backups. I can't use my Customer ID and PIN to access Members area as my free subscription has expired.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Hi Mozz,
    Did you try logging into the Members Area to download your 2016 edition? You will still be able to obtain your download from http://members.reckon.com

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mozz
    edited February 2019

Hi Rav,

Yes, that is the first thing I did before posting the problem.

Got this error message:
    Login Failed. Please verify your Customer ID and PIN and try again

When I click on "Forgotton your pin?", just in case it has changed, I am simply redirected to the home page.

Cheers,

Mozz

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Hmmm that's odd, I can see that happening too, very strange. I'll get that looked into.
    We'll be able to straighten out your login situation, you'll just need to give us a buzz at 1800 RECKON (1800 732 566) and our customer service team will sort this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mozz
    edited February 2019
    Hi Rav. Just spoke to customer service and realised that I had the incorrect customer ID. Now in, and upgrade download available. Apologies for wasting your time and much appreciation for your assistance. Thanks, Mozz
  • Mozz
    edited February 2019
    Hi again Rav, How I close this post? Mozz

• Rav
    edited February 2019
    Done :)