Reckon Accounts 2017 fails immediately after start with error code 6967 or 6965.

Ian Watson
Ian Watson Member Posts: 2
Reckon Accounts 2017 fails immediately after start with error code 6967 or 6965. Yesterday I received error code 7162 when trying to start up the software. I tried re-starting and this time the software started but failed after a fwe seconds with error code 6967. tried again today and again failed with error doe 6965. I have sent the error reports, the last one being #215992812. Any help would be appreciated.image

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Hi Ian, welcome to the Reckon Community

Can you recall any changes to your system such as anti-virus, OS or other updates at the time you noticed this issue first occurring?

Can I please get you to try a clean uninstall & reinstall of your Reckon Accounts Personal - 

Clean Uninstall and Reinstall of Accounts Personal

Let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ian Watson
    Ian Watson Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    Thanks for the response.  No system changes were made. It worked one day and not the next. I was thinking about trying a reinstall as my next step. Before doing anything drastic I decided to give it one more try and wouldn't you know it started up fine. Seems as if the software is a bit flaky.  Perhaps a reinstall would be a good idea anyway.