Reckon Accounts 2019 home and business won't print invoices

Leah Wolfe
Leah Wolfe Member Posts: 1
edited December 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Reckon Accounts 2019 Home & Business won't print or email invoices. Windows 7, file is saved to desktop, just purchased full license. Will print reports and invoice template but not actual invoices. Have tried on network printer, USB connected printer, emailing invoice and PDF print. None work, actual printers show the document then it just disappears, emailing says it couldn't send and PDF freezes computer.

Comments

• Mark Cranston
    Mark Cranston Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2019
    I'm having the same problem. I cannot print payslips from Reckon Hosted. Defaults to HP printer (its the only choice) I have a Brother printer. Haven't been able to print a payslip for months.....All I can do is create a screen shot and print as a PDF such a muck around. Hss anyone found a solution????
  • Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2019
    Hosted is a different program to Home & Business.  With Hosted you need to print to the Reckon Printer first, which creates a PDF and then you can print to your own printer.  If it still doesn't print you may need to allow pop-up blockers.

• Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2019
    Leah did you fix your problem with Home & Business printing?