Reckon Accounts Home & Business 2013

• Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
  • Answered
I am currently using this version.
What are my options for making my data files compliant with the ATO's Single Touch Payroll requirements ?
Photo of Atlanta

Atlanta

• 380 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,762 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Atlanta,
Single Touch Payroll functionality is available on the Reckon Accounts Business range (desktop), Reckon Accounts Hosted, Reckon One and Payroll Premier products.

You may also be interested in our STP solution that we're working on for small businesses (1-4 employees), which is due for release very soon.

How are you currently using Home & Business for payroll functions? Do you use functions that are unique to the Personal Range eg. share price downloads?
Photo of Atlanta

Atlanta

• 380 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav
Obviously I'm not using H&B 2013 for payroll, we are currently using spreadsheet. I didn't quite word my question correctly, what I was after was a stand alone payroll program (STP compliant) which would allow me to easily port the results to H&B 2013.
I have looked at a number of options and come to the conclusion that Reckon One with the Basic and Payroll modules only is probably the cheapest and simplest solution as I do not want to stop using H&B 2013, I have over 25 years of data and prefer a desktop program.

cheers
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,762 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
More information on Single Touch Payroll - https://www.reckon.com/au/single-touch-payroll/