Reckon Accounts (Home & Business/Personal) Cloud Version

Options
Ben_10006073
Ben_10006073 Member Posts: 1
Reckon Accounts (Home & Business/Personal) Cloud Version with Mobile Support is needed to Replace the aging Desktop Program.
No more annoying installs, limitation to a PC.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi Ben,
    While there aren't any plans to introduce cloud functionality to the Personal Range in its current form, I believe the much longer term view is to introduce features that are unique to the Personal Range into our already established and growing cloud platform Reckon One. There are fair few considerations that will need to go into that but I can certainly appreciate the value it would provide in terms of flexibility and ease of use with cloud functionality.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Peter Gadd
    Peter Gadd Member Posts: 8
    edited April 2019
    Options

Ben AMEN to that, sooner the better.
    Pete G
  • Greg Plummer
    Greg Plummer Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Does anyone know if I can put the Reckon Home and Business data in the cloud, can I still use Reckon Accounts Home & Business 2019 as we use the investing ledger.  Reckon One cloud based version does not have the investing ledger.

• Denise
    Denise Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Is there an update on this?
  • Denise
    Denise Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2020
    Options