Reckon Accounts Hosted 2016 AU is now available!

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited February 2017 in Accounts Hosted

Hi everyone,

Reckon Accounts Hosted 2016 AU is now live!

Upon logging in, you will see a 'Launch Accounts 2016 R2' button 

Important: The new tax tables take effect from 1 July 2016. You must process employee pay for the 2015/16 financial year prior to installing this update; otherwise your 2015/16 pay calculations will not be correct. 

Once the tax update is installed and your data file is opened, you will not be able to reopen your file in the original Hosted 2015 release.

How to Upgrade
When you next log in to Accounts Hosted, you will see a new 'Accounts 2016 R2' button which contains a link to the new Tax Update.

We strongly recommend that you read the upgrade guide before launching the update.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jono Harris
    Jono Harris Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2017
    Hi Rav. my receptionist managed to shut the main computer in my office (which had Reckon Hosted running) down. When she started it all back up again and went to log into Reckon again she clicked the 2016 tab. She says it defaulted to the normal screen which asks for our password etc and it no longer works. Even if I try and click on the 2015 button and log in it now says áttempt to login with username 'Admin' failed. This user is already logged into the company file. If possible login using a different user name'. I don't have a different user name. How do I get passed this and open my account package? Regards, Jono
  • Rav
    edited December 2016
    Hi Jono,

Are you able to access the Hosted control panel and log off any active remote sessions, then log out and try again?

Let me know

Cheers
    Rav

• Jono Harris
    Jono Harris Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2016
    Sorted it out Rav. I Just had to log out of sessions that were still open in the background. Regards, jono
  • Sherilee
    Sherilee Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2016
    Hi Rav, I am trying to download the 2016/2017 tax table but during the start I get a error message that the "set up failed to find a valid reckon accounts 2016 installation path" . I have to browse the file as it isn't in the box to choose and my Reckon is on my desktop. i have done this several times, any ideas? Sherilee
  • Rav
    edited December 2016
    Hi Sherilee,

It may be due to Reckon Accounts services continuing to run in the background during the installation.

Check out the installation guide here and in particular take a look at points 6 and 7.

Give it a try and let me know if that works for you

Cheers
    Rav

This discussion has been closed.