Reckon Accounts Hosted Issue & Outage - 24 February

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • In Progress
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Hi everyone,

A limited number of users may be experiencing slow speeds or performance issues with Reckon Accounts Hosted currently.

Our IT team is aware of this issue and are working to resolve the matter as quick as possible.

Our sincere apologies any inconvenience and frustration caused.

I will update this thread with more information as soon as it comes to hand.

Thanks
Rav
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,926 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Angela Brown

Angela Brown

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Log In Issues 24 Feb 2016.

Is anyone else having log in issues?  Reckon Hosted randomly closed down about 30 mins ago and I cant get back in.   Just a black screen.  North West Brisbane
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Angela,
Unfortunately this is an issue which the team are currently looking into. If you give our support team a call we can escalate this to our IT team to try and move you past getting stuck at the black screen.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi everyone,

To address black login screen issues and the inability to share files affecting a subset of Reckon Accounts Hosted users, our IT team will be performing remedial work which will result in an outage this evening.

Our engineers will be working on this issue overnight and we expect resumption of full service in the morning. No data will be lost during the outage period.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this may cause and we thank you for your patience.
(Edited)
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Photo of Vickie Newton

Vickie Newton

• 70 Points
Is anyone else having problems with hosted as mine keeps shuting down and then i get the screen when you first install ( new company/ open existing) but nothing happens
Yes same in Mackay however now my computer can not find any existing company file I have soooo much work to do and do not need this AT ALL !!!
Photo of Vickie Newton

Vickie Newton

• 70 Points
I can not find my existing file either this has happened twice today, it make it hard when customers have account enquires and you can't help them let alone give them a time that you would be able to:/
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi everyone,
Our IT team are currently performing remedial work to address the issues experienced today as we speak. Unfortunately access will be unavailable during this time.

I'll have a further update from the team tonight and will share it with the thread as soon as I can.

Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing and really appreciate your patience
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi everyone,
I've just received word that the team have completed the work required to resolve the issues experienced today and full services are available.

Thank you for your patience with us during this time.

If you experience any further issues with the ability to login to Reckon Accounts Hosted please let us know.

Thanks
Rav
Photo of Pamela Riley

Pamela Riley

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I am still with 2015.  So the problem hasn't been resolved as full services are not available.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Pamela,
Are you continuing to experience the black login screen issue or a seperate issue?

If you're experiencing issues around missing files, this is currently being investigated - 
https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/reckon-accounts-hosted-missing-files-25-february 
Photo of Pamela Riley

Pamela Riley

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav
I have a log in screen but only 2015 as an option to open.  So all current files unavailable.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Thanks Pamela,
I noticed your post in the other thread after replying here :)

The missing files aspect is separate to the issue outlined in this particular thread but nonetheless very frustrating. The team are looking into this as we speak but we encourage you to get in touch with our Technical Support team so we can obtain the details of your individual case.

More info - https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/reckon-accounts-hosted-missing-files-25-february 

Thank you
Rav
Photo of Anne Colla

Anne Colla

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I am still having issues.  I can't access my company accounts.  They are not even showing up in the list.  A minute ago, one of my files showed up but when I tried to open it I was asked to update the file.  Has there also been an upgrade or am I only seeing an old copy of my file?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Anne,
We're looking into this at the moment, keep an eye on this thread -
https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/reckon-accounts-hosted-missing-files-25-february

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.