Reckon Accounts Hosted - Launch Accounts 2018 R2

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Solved
Hi,

I logged into my Reckon Accounts Hosted and tried to launch my accounts but a page pop out saying 'this page isn't working'.

Also, I called customer service and technical support but the line doesn't direct me to the department and kept repeating please click and hear the option again.

Appreciate your help. Thank you. 
Photo of Ng Tian Bin

Ng Tian Bin

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • disappointed

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 64,528 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Ng,
Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you had some trouble accessing Reckon Accounts Hosted this morning. 

Is this still occurring for you now?
Which browser are you using? Do you receive the same error if you attempt to either close the browser and try again or alternatively try logging in using a different browser?

In regard to your call, can you let me know which number you dialed, time of your call and which department option you selected on the call?

Photo of Ng Tian Bin

Ng Tian Bin

Hi Rav,

Thanks for you reply. 

Yes, I couldn't log in since yesterday. I have tried to login in both Explorer and Chrome and it shows 'hosted-connectv82.reckon.com is currently unable to handle this request'. Also, I have tried solutions you commented in other posts but non of them working.

The number I dialed is 1800 732 566 and 1300 799 150. I called at 10.30 am for several times. Non of the options in the line are working and directing me to the department.

Photo of Ng Tian Bin

Ng Tian Bin

Sure, I have sent it to you. 
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 64,252 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Ng,
Can I just confirm, do you see any active sessions listed in your Hosted control panel?

If there are can you please log them off and then logout of Hosted itself (use the logout option in the top right corner) before trying again after 5 minutes.

Let me know
Photo of Ng Tian Bin

Ng Tian Bin

It is not working still. 
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 64,252 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for trying, let me have a chat with our support team about this for you and I'll come back to you
(Edited)
Photo of Ng Tian Bin

Ng Tian Bin

Thank you for your help.

Looking forward for your reply.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.