Reckon Accounts Hosted - Launch Issue (14 November 2017)

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Hi everyone,

We are receiving early indication of an issue impacting the launch of Reckon Accounts Hosted.

It appears to be affecting a small number of users and the issue appears at the launch of Hosted screenshot example below)

We're currently investigating this at the highest priority and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Further updates to follow.

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 89,244 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Janelle Knight

Janelle Knight

• 886 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
AAARRGH!!!!!!! doing my head in..................
Photo of Mark Mote

Mark Mote

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This is a disgrace.
I notified Reckon at 1.30 of this problem.
The total lack of support is not acceptable.

It has been my opinion for some time that there needs to be a copy of the software on my computer for such a case.

This is not the first time I have had issues with the software after having used the desk version for over 25 years, without a fault.

It needs to be on a stable platform.
When i first started with the cloud, i was told to use modzilla, today i was told to use Chrome..
Clearly no one has any idea of the issues.
Just not good enough.
Photo of Annette Harris

Annette Harris

• 488 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi Mark if you are the only user on your file. down load the desk top version and put the file on there.  I currently have put back 4 files until this is sorted 
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 89,244 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Mark,
Sincere apologies that you were affected today.
I can certainly understand where you're coming from, issues affecting the operation of the service are never ideal for any parties involved, us included. Unfortunately, due to the nature of technology in general, issues will be unavoidable however we make every effort to ensure the chance of them happening is as minimal as humanly possible, and also to fix it as quick as possible if they do happen to occur.

In regard to browsers, they evolve over time and the issue today was not related to which browser you choose to use at all. The support team generally recommend using Google Chrome.

In regard to your comments around a desktop copy, all Hosted customers are entitled to a complimentary single user copy of Reckon Accounts Hosted. Give our customer service team a call and they can organise access to this for you

Cheers
Rav
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.