*RESOLVED* Reckon Accounts Hosted - Login issue (1 March 2018)

• Problem
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Hi everyone,

We're currently investigating early indication of login issues affecting Reckon Accounts Hosted.

You may encounter the loading screen message or a timeout issue when attempting to login.

This issue is affecting new login attempts to Hosted only. Any users currently logged in and using Hosted are not affected.

We are investigating at the highest priority and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

**CLICK HERE FOR LATEST UPDATE**

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 64,638 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Joel Schutz

Joel Schutz

• 60 Points
Not a good look after we just signed up yesterday : / An inconvenience to say the least! I hope this doesn't happen frequently.....
Photo of Somain Rapana

Somain Rapana

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
would like to see that happen too....reimburse us for lost time and payroll delays 
Photo of lachlan watkins

lachlan watkins

• 74 Points
glad I'm not using it for payroll, employees are a lot harder to fob off when they don't get paid than we are when you guys stuff up the system
Photo of Christine Dalrymple

Christine Dalrymple, Accredited Partner

• 250 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi all, I managed to log in to Hosted. Unfortunately these things can happen and I know people complain when it does. At least it was resolved quickly. But I must note that the ATO Portals go down much more regularly and it can take hours or days sometimes to fix them. Well done Reckon Team. Cheers
Chris
Photo of Jeff Worme

Jeff Worme

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
It happens multiple times per week over many months in multiple locations.. I have 10 licences in 3 different locations and at any point in time someone cant logon. I am over it. Don't dare say the issue is resolved. It will be hear tomorrow and the next day. Moving accounting packages is a huge process but it has started. I am done. 
Photo of Jeff Worme

Jeff Worme

It happens multiple times per week over many months in multiple locations.. I have 10 licences in 3 different locations and at any point in time someone cant logon. I am over it. Don't dare say the issue is resolved. It will be hear tomorrow and the next day. Moving accounting packages is a huge process but it has started. I am done. 
Photo of Sara

Sara

• 1,060 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Pretty awesome timing at change of month.... pretty desperate to get in
Wouldn’t suggest I’m getting value from my fees
(Edited)
Photo of Hayley Pearson Accredited Partner

Hayley Pearson Accredited Partner, Accredited Partner

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
How are we going with this?? 
Photo of Steve B

Steve B

• 280 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Do we have any idea of when it will be fixed.  I was logged in and it logged me out and then I can't complete my work. 

Photo of Steve B

Steve B

Actually that was a false log in.  I saw my screen and then it went to PLEASE WAIT A MINUTE and comes back to the log in screen.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 63,194 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Apologies for that Steve, the Hosted squad are performing work on the service as we speak so there might be a few variances in the login process just for the moment.
Photo of Diane McKone

Diane McKone

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."  this is what it says when trying to log in?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 63,194 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Diane,
Please see my post further below on this 
(Edited)
Photo of Steve B

Steve B

Thank you guys for fixing it.
Photo of Donna

Donna

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Just chill, we all have work to do but it's not that big of a deal...  It will be up again soon.
Photo of Steve Stokes

Steve Stokes

• 462 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
So an outage of 43 minute so far is not an issue. What about those of us trying to do end of month.
Photo of Donna

Donna

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We are all trying to do end of month, enter data and issue invoices.  

In the grand scheme of things, no, it isn't the end of the world.

Grab a cuppa, have an early lunch or do something else.
Photo of Steve Stokes

Steve Stokes

• 462 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I never said it was the end of the world, however, these problems have been more frequent this year with an upgrade that needed rolling back to an earlier version. Yes sitting and doing other work, however, not the work that needs to be done. For some, when these outages occur it can be a big deal.
Photo of Liz Hogg

Liz Hogg

• 684 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Thanks Steve, not the end of the world, but as you say. when your business revolves around processing orders for eta critical times and need to be paid before you can order, it is a big deal. but can't do anything but get a little stressed as I'm letting my clients down.
(Edited)
Photo of Jim Mcmanus

Jim Mcmanus

• 60 Points
end of month you must be organised im 60 day behind 
Photo of Jan V

Jan V

• 442 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Reckon Host working very very slowly!.

Reckon Hosted too slow!I too am having problems today!  Firstly, to save each entry has been taking approximately 60 seconds - secondly, 40 seconds to print an invoice and now I've been logged out and can't log back on!  What a waste of my time!  I have tried to back up and verify data and the system isn't responding!  When will the system be back up and running?????? Very soon I hope.
Photo of Rina

Rina

I cannot login either... this is the message i get in red text

The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'g_UserIDByUserString', database 'SyncProv', schema 'dbo'/
Photo of Jan V

Jan V

I got the same message!
Photo of Diane McKone

Diane McKone

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Me to
Photo of Somain Rapana

Somain Rapana

yes i a m getting the same message 
Photo of Derrin Rodriguez

Derrin Rodriguez

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
hmm, not just a login issue. We were logged in and 1⁄4 way through processing a large payroll and got bumped off. hopefully all the data entered will be there when the problem is resolved and we can log back in !
(Edited)

The whole site has crashed now - Does this mean  we are getting closer to an answer - I am at a client with 4 other staff at the moment in downtime due to the outage - as you would imagine they are not happy.  I love this product usually but this past few months it is getting harder and harder to convince others it is the way to go - Really hope issues are sorted soon
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi folks,
A further update on what we're doing at the moment, unfortunately the Hosted squad are experiencing issues deploying what we're confident is the fix to the login problem. Work is continuing as we speak and its our highest priority to put this right as quick as possible.

I fully understand that its frustrating and I sincerely apologise for the hassle and frustration that its causing. Thanks for bearing with us, really appreciate your patience so far. Will keep you posted.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

If you're currently attempting to login you will encounter the following error message(s) -

(Edited)
Photo of wsmech

wsmech

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I'm having trouble logging in as of 1 p.m. today, anyone else experiencing the sa....
Photo of Tony Beck

Tony Beck

• 70 Points
Yes Not working
Photo of Mark

Mark

I'm not getting an error message. The screen shows "Please wait a moment" for about 30 seconds and then it goes back to the log in screen
Photo of Briony Campbell

Briony Campbell

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Rav do we have any idea on ETA...There seems to have been a lot of issues also with speed & now this.  We pay a lot of money for these systems to be functional.
Photo of Kathy Ridley

Kathy Ridley

• 70 Points
i agree totally and you are not wrong about the speed!
Photo of Kaitlyn1798

Kaitlyn1798

• 542 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I just got

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Photo of Linda

Linda

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes, that is the message we get too.
Photo of Mark

Mark

me too now
Photo of Mary Aughney

Mary Aughney

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Me too
Photo of Jan V

Jan V

Me too!
Photo of Brett Cole

Brett Cole

• 136 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am receiving this error Message. Any reason why?

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Photo of Carolyne Watson

Carolyne Watson

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
i got Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Photo of ANGELA NAIDU

ANGELA NAIDU

I am getting this message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." ???

yes now have that message too!
Photo of Kathy Ridley

Kathy Ridley

• 70 Points
i have that message also!!!! 
Photo of Tracey Hutton

Tracey Hutton

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Very inconvenient ! We have customers waiting to pick up vehicles and cant do invoices !
Very bad for businsess. There is going to have to be compensation soon. Its happening all too often !!!!

Photo of Robert Lee

Robert Lee

• 292 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have been very patient..Had a long lunch, sorted my sock drawer.  When are we getting back on line
any idea of ETA's???????:
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi guys,
The error messages on login attempts will differ while we're conducting work behind the scenes to get access restored.

They all relate to the same problem though and I'm getting the same error messages you're all reporting as well. I've updated my earlier post above in regard to the "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." error message.

We're making progress on this but we're not quite there yet. More info to follow.
(Edited)
Photo of lachlan watkins

lachlan watkins

• 74 Points
what is happening, have you cowboys been rolling changes into production without any testing?

Looks like it is working - thank you
Photo of Mark

Mark

it's back online
Photo of Natalie

Natalie

• 60 Points
Rav,
Is there an official line of communicating issues with Reckon?
I would just like to make someone aware that we have experienced a delay in our business.
Thank you
Natalie 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.