*RESOLVED* Reckon Accounts Hosted - Login issue (1 March 2018)

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Hi everyone,

We're currently investigating early indication of login issues affecting Reckon Accounts Hosted.

You may encounter the loading screen message or a timeout issue when attempting to login.

This issue is affecting new login attempts to Hosted only. Any users currently logged in and using Hosted are not affected.

We are investigating at the highest priority and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

**CLICK HERE FOR LATEST UPDATE**

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 80,394 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of NCI

NCI

• 214 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Rav, Just curious what the cause of the problem might have be (since you mentioned it has been isolated)? 
Photo of NCI

NCI

Seems like a performance / capacity issue as the outage is very similar to last month to the day ?
Photo of Michelle Mills

Michelle Mills

• 290 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
We are again affected ...
several users cannot log back in.
Photo of Nigel

Nigel

• 108 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
No good, not happy happening far too often and only a while back they put the price up so think I'll have to give them the sack and switch to Xero. I'm sorry it is just not good enough when I have customers waiting
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 80,394 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
**UPDATE - 3:38pm**

Hi everyone,
Thanks for hanging in there while we worked on this. The Hosted squad have put in place some work to alleviate the cause of this issue and access should be restored for new connections to Hosted.

Can you please try logging in now. Let me know if you have any trouble with your login access BELOW THIS POST
Photo of Jan V

Jan V

• 492 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Logged on now, thanks Rav.
Photo of Jan V

Jan V

• 492 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Login is back up and running.  
Photo of Daniel James

Daniel James

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Bla, bla, bla, bla. Hello, this is the perfect excuse for all us hard working people to take a well earned extra coffee break and just chill out for a while. After all what else can we do about it. We're not doing ourselves any favours complaining and raising our blood pressure.
But seriously! I do need to know as soon as its all over as now Ive got a shit load of work to catch up on.
Oh and honey, if your reading this im going to home late tonight!
Photo of Anne Dunstan

Anne Dunstan

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Rav,  we have found a work around and we have been able to log in.

If you are currently using your userID to log change it to use your Username and this should let you log in
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 79,994 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Anne,
The has now been resolved about 15 minutes ago and normal access is available. Let me know if you have further trouble.
Photo of NCI

NCI

Great its up and running for now.
Any update on the root cause and future remediation?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 79,994 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey NCI,
Will ask the Hosted squad on any details I can share once they've finished post-analysis & debrief.
Photo of Linda

Linda

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We are back online :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.