*RESOLVED* Reckon Accounts Hosted - Login issue (20 February 2018)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited February 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Hi everyone,

We are currently looking into login issues affecting Reckon Accounts Hosted.

Early investigation has pinned this to one file server and work is underway to resolve this issue urgently.

You may experience a black screen or be unable to see the Q drive. This is not affecting all Reckon Accounts Hosted users.

I'll update the thread with more info on progress as soon as its available.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience and frustration this is causing at the moment.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Lonnae Harris_8081923
    Lonnae Harris_8081923 Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2018
    Thanks for the update Rav - hope this get sorted soon! 

• Lonnae Harris_8081923
    Lonnae Harris_8081923 Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2018
    I'm back in now - thanks for fixing so promptly 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi all,

Can you please try logging in now and confirm if you're able to get in ok or still experiencing the issue?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited February 2018
    Ah perfect! You were too quick for me :) Thanks heaps for letting us know Lonnae

• Rav
    edited February 2018
    Hi Arintasari,

Can you please log off your active session by going into the Hosted control panel and then the 'Log off Remote Sessions' area. Once that is done, logout (use the logout option in the top right corner) and give it 2-3 minutes before logging back in.

Your access should be restored after this but let us know how you get on.

• Rav
    edited February 2018
    Awesome! Good to hear, and apologies for the hassle caused this morning.

• Andrea Blackadder
    Andrea Blackadder Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2018
    not ale to log in still
  • Rav
    edited February 2018
    Hi there Andrea,
    Could you please do the steps outlined in my post above to Arintasari and see if that helps you regain access. 

Let me know how you go

• Andrea Blackadder
    Andrea Blackadder Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2018
    sorted thank you
This discussion has been closed.