Reckon Accounts Hosted - Login Issue 29 September 2016 - RESOLVED

• Article
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately we are experiencing a login issue with Reckon Accounts Hosted at the moment.

Our IT team is looking into this issue as we speak and I hope to have further information to share shortly.

Our sincere apologies for the frustration and inconvenience caused.

*UPDATE - 3:10pm*

Hi everyone,

Our IT team have restored access to Hosted however are still monitoring to ensure stability.

Please close your browsers and retry logging in to Hosted. If you still encounter issues, please close any active remote sessions from the Control Panel, log out, and then retry.

Please let us know if you continue to experience any prolonged login issues.

Thank you all for your patience and once again, sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Rav
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 84,560 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Clarice Lam

Clarice Lam

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Again in one week's time!
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Unfortunately it is Clarice,

We're looking into this at the highest priority and I'm really sorry for the hassle this is causing.

Further updates will be made here.

Cheers
Rav
Photo of Gary Duggan

Gary Duggan

• 356 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
As per my previous comment Rav is this outage in any way shape or form related to your servers being hacked and related to the recent spam hoax emails coming from your servers? A genuine question and concern from a long time hosted customer
Photo of Leisa Juers

Leisa Juers

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Not a fan!.

Have been using Hosted for a couple of months and am not a fan, it is slow, it logs you out all the time, and when your using it on and off all day it is rather tedious , it takes 4 steps before you can print a report or invoice and I find the whole program a far cry from the Reckon of old. Would not recommend this product.
Photo of Peter Darrell

Peter Darrell

• 342 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
(Only a member since July) 3 times now and I ain't the only user and during business hours of all things every time. What are we all paying for when it will only cost 4,000$AUD to setup your own hosting per year. I only stopped doing it for my company as I just didn't want to have to keep maintaining it but this is honestly starting to create regret.
Photo of Glenn Sharp

Glenn Sharp

• 60 Points
I got very frustrated last week Peter and asked form a credit on all my users for the day we were down.  Not satisfied but something to ask for.
Photo of Sara

Sara

• 1,060 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
First time Ive had an issue! Rav do you have any further info yet?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

*UPDATE - 3:10pm*

Hi everyone,

Our IT team have restored access to Hosted however are still monitoring to ensure stability.

Please close your browsers and retry logging in to Hosted. If you still encounter issues, please close any active remote sessions from the Control Panel, log out, and then retry.

Please let us know if you continue to experience any prolonged login issues.

Thank you all for your patience and once again, sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Rav

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.