Reckon Accounts Hosted MAINTENANCE (11 December 2019)

Luke
Luke Moderator, Reckon Staff Posts: 221 Moderator Moderator
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi everyone,

Reckon Accounts Hosted will be undergoing planned maintenance late on Wednesday night 11 December 2019.

Maintenance will commence late on Wednesday night/Thursday morning between:
  • 10:00PM to 11:00PM (AEDT) Wednesday 11 December 2019
  • 12:00AM to 1:00AM (NZDT) Thursday 12 December 2019
This maintenance period will affect both Australian and New Zealand Reckon Accounts Hosted users.

You will be unable to login during the above time period.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you all for your patience.

Comments

• jossyjones
    jossyjones Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2019
    Hi Team can you please advise when we will be able to login.  Time is 08.30 am (NZDT)
  • Chris Rathbone
    Chris Rathbone Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2019
    Hi guys, still cant log in, have been trying for  30mins. Comes up with error codes -6000,-80.
    Any help?

• jossyjones
    edited December 2019
    Thanks Chris I thought it might have just been us we have been trying for over 1 hour.  we are getting the same error codes.  
  • Chris Rathbone
    Chris Rathbone Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2019
    Still no luck, have been on hold since 8:30
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Hi guys,
    Really sorry that you've had to contend with this today. We've got the guys investigating at the moment but can you please confirm if you have any active sessions listed in your Hosted control panel. If you do, can you please log them off and then logout in full.
    Give it a couple of minutes and then try again. Let me know if the problem persists.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• jossyjones
    edited December 2019
    Hi Rav, still no luck. I have tried this previously this morning and again about every 1/2 hour since 8 am and still the same.  
    This actually happens every time Reckon undertakes an upgrade and as NZ is the first in the world to use it following upgrades we have at least 5 or more hours of down time.  
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Thanks for getting back to me Jossy.
    Can you do me a favour and slightly rename your company file (info on how to rename your Hosted file HERE). This should do the trick and get back into your file normally but please let me know if you have any trouble.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• jossyjones
    edited December 2019
    HI Rav  is there a phone number I can call please regarding this.
    regards Jocelyn
  • Rav
    edited December 2019
    Yes sure is, give us a buzz on 0800 933 666 and one of our technicians can get this sorted for you.

• Felicity_9228490
    Felicity_9228490 Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2019
    Hi Rav, I have tried renaming but it locks up as soon as I hit the enter button after changing the name. Is there anything else I can try?
  • Rav
    edited December 2019
    Hi Felicity, I think it might be best to give us a call and we'll take a closer look into why that's happening and get it sorted for you.

• Rebecca Hill
    Rebecca Hill Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2019
    I can't get into my company file today, error code -6000, -80, any ideas?  Have logged off remote sessions but still can't get in. Thanks
  • Kirstie
    Kirstie Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2019
    Hi, I also cannot get into my company file, and received the error code -6000,-80.
  • Rav
    edited December 2019
    Hi guys,
    We've found that renaming your company file should bypass this error message. There's info on how to do this here but if you need a hand please give us a buzz and we'll get one of our technicians to assist ASAP.