*RESOLVED* Reckon Accounts Hosted - No Terminal Server (19 April 2017)

• Article
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Good morning everyone,

We are currently investigating an issue where upon logging into Reckon Accounts Hosted, you may receive an error stating -
"No Terminal Server is available to run application"

Our team is currently working on this issue as our top priority

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this may cause. Once the issue is resolved we'll update the thread right here.

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,522 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
  • Sad

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Mark Whitfield

Mark Whitfield

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled no terminal server is available.

try to get online & get "no terminal server is available" we are new to this online after many years of using desktop QB with never any problems! this is not a good look after only a few moths
Photo of Marilyn Edwards

Marilyn Edwards

• 230 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled hosted problem.

I'm currently trying to get into hosted and it comes up with the following error no terminal server is available to run application RA.2016.AU.R2
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Mark & Marilyn,

Really sorry about this guys, we're working on this right now and should see a gradual reduction in this problem shortly. I'll keep you posted.
Photo of Leonie

Leonie

• 368 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
We had the same problem in our office this morning... we are all back online again now... inconvenient yes, but this is the first time that I have experienced this problem since moving to Hosted... I would say 2 years ago... but might be longer!
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Thanks for hanging in there guys, this issue is now resolved and access is restored.

Let me know if you continue to receive the same error message.

Apologies again for all the hassle and frustration caused.

Rav
Photo of Jeffrey Arana

Jeffrey Arana

• 1,114 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Yes up and running OK by this morning at 0845AM AWST. But earlier at 7am same error seen by many "No Terminal Server" . All good now. Thanks Rav.
Photo of Mark Holmes

Mark Holmes

• 60 Points
We are getting this message this morning, Please advise if this is being worked on?
Photo of Derek Bonello

Derek Bonello

• 60 Points
Getting the same message,ugh!
Photo of Trevor Hartshorne

Trevor Hartshorne

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Same problem - sitting here unable to work.....
Photo of Tom Carra

Tom Carra

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Same probem here, with no one at Reckon to call.. Looks like this is a recurring problem from at least 2015 until now.  Could Reckon please confirm that they are aware of the issue on 2/9/17 and are doing something about it?
Thank you
Photo of Kim Van Tussenbroek

Kim Van Tussenbroek

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having the same issue.... I'm unable to work... :-/

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.