*RESOLVED* - Reckon Accounts Hosted 'No Terminal Server' Error - 26 December 2017

• Problem
  • Updated 12 months ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Hi everyone,

We are currently investigating reports of access issues with Reckon Accounts Hosted.

We have received reports that some customers are receiving an intermittent 'No Terminal Server is available' message when trying to log into Reckon Accounts Hosted.

We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to resume service ASAP.

Further updates will be made here.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 64,608 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Posted 12 months ago

Photo of ramonatobin

ramonatobin

• 72 Points
Same here and employees waiting for wages :(
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi again everyone,

We seem to have identified the cause of this problem and are attempting to organise resources in order to fix this. Its never a good time for these issues but being the Christmas public holidays it has exacerbated this and unfortunately it is going to take some time to fix while we get in touch with team members required to put this right.

Hope to have a further update for everyone later this evening with positive news on resolution.

Sincerely apologise for the frustration caused.
Photo of David Button

David Button

• 60 Points
Thanks for the update Rav. At least I know that something is happening to fix the problem. Hopefully I can pay the staff tonight. 
Photo of Trevor Hartshorne

Trevor Hartshorne

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I reported this almost 24 hours ago. Very slow response.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi all,
We have a technician working on this issue as we speak. Hopefully have some good news to share soon, I'll  keep you posted.
Photo of Paul Delaney

Paul Delaney

• 60 Points
We have staff that have been waiting all day that are not happy. Especially considering this time of year
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi all,
We've had a tech working on this issue, and initial testing is looking positive. We're still not out of the woods yet but if you can please try accessing Hosted now and let me know how you get on BELOW this message
Photo of Jodie Kellett-Wurf

Jodie Kellett-Wurf

• 60 Points
It is working now. Thank you
Photo of ramonatobin

ramonatobin

• 72 Points
All good. Wages done ..WHEW !!
Photo of Annette Tainsh

Annette Tainsh

• 394 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Yep, back working - payments processed on time. Cheers Reckon Tech Support!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.