Reckon Accounts Hosted - Setup Custom Email Server

Nicholas Hower
Nicholas Hower Member Posts: 3
edited February 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Is there a way to use my own mail server on Reckon Accounts Hosted? It can be done in Reckon Business 2016 as mentioned here: http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=5391

The custom email settings listed in the KB aren't visible in Reckon Accounts Hosted when I view the preferences panel.

At the moment clients receive invoices from "accountshosted" instead of my business email address. This gives a bad impression as well as being difficult to search for later on.

Thanks.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Nicholas,

Unfortunately not at this stage, we're definitely aware that we need to improve in this area and there is investigation occurring on enhancing the way emailing works through Hosted.

We've got some info here on a couple of best practice options to consider with emailing via Accounts Hosted.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Nicholas Hower
    Nicholas Hower Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2017
    Disappointing, especially when considering the simple SMTP functionality already exists in the sibling product.