Reckon Accounts is Activated (but expiring soon)

Options
Byambaa
Byambaa Member Posts: 11
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
We have Reckon Accounts Hosted and also use the desktop version where we download and test changes / look at accounts off line.

A week ago I got prompted to renew the desktop version as it expires on the 21st of August. We have paid the Hosting bill last month. I went through the prompts but in the end it says Activated but still expiring on the 21st of August.

How do I extend the expiry date?

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    As a user of Reckon Hosted you are (or used to be) entitled to a free copy of Enterprise for home use if the internet is down. I have requested copies of Enterprise 18 and 19 over the last couple of years and used them as backups. Maybe that is what you are referring to, if so can’t help with your original question
  • Byambaa
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Yes, That's we are doing. Does anyone know how to extend?
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I would try logging on to the members site and checkout the download section for the activation code. I don’t know if this is updated at all but that’s where I’d go then ring Reckon sales and request a new one
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Byambaa

Only IKC (installation keycodes) are available under members area, activation has to be done online via the link in the program or over the phone.

Which desktop version expires soon, 2018, 2019?
  • Byambaa
    edited August 2019
    Options
    We have 2019.
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    does the expiry date happen to coincide with the hosted anniversary date? It could be a case of only having access to the desktop version whilst you have the hosted subscription.

I would wait till the 21st August to see what happens and if you can still access the program on 22nd or contact tech support.
  • Byambaa
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks