Reckon Accounts Personal 2018 Installation Key

Michael_7909141
Michael_7909141 Member Posts: 5
Can customers with an annual license download Reckon 2018?  My product renewed Dec 2017 is "Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2018 Annual Licence", so I was expecting when 2018 came out it could be used.  But after downloading 2018, I am unable to activate 2018 because the previous installation key does not work.

There's nothing in the estore to provide a new installation key.  Do I really need to call the helpdesk during their office hours to activate 2018?  

Comments

• gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 802 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2018
    Michael  

read this article thru to the end, where it outlines where to get both the software as well as the installation key for a subscription holder.

https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/upgrade-to-personal-plus-2018

Cheers

Gary

• Michael_7909141
    Michael_7909141 Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for the link.  After clicking a few of the referenced links in the long thread I was able to find the place in estore to get the installation key for 2018.

Once logged in at estore, then  select "Members" which appears when hovering over the Login tab.  On the next page, there is a "Download Software / Request DVD" link.  That provides the option to select the product which will then give links for downloading the 2018 software and also display the installation key.