Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2016 no longer downloading stock quotes as of the 1st June

Decibel_7297054
Decibel_7297054 Member Posts: 8
As of the 1st of June Reckon Accounts Personal Plus has stopped downloading stock quotes either manually or via One Step Update. I am using Windows 7 64 bit. I have tried turning off my firewall settings without success. I have manually uninstalled and reinstalled the software without success. I have tried running as administrator without success. The annoying thing is that there is no issue with currency exchange rates updating. There has been no changes to my system either with updates or software installs. All was working fine on the 31th May but as of the 1st of June, no stock  quotes are updating. I have tried with the SAMPLE file and still get the same result. Currencies update but stock prices do not.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Decibel,

Is this occurring on ALL share prices or just US share prices?

There is currently a known issue with US share price downloads which is being investigated. Related conversation here - https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/why-have-us-share-prices-stopped-updating-on-personal-plu...

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Decibel_7297054
    Decibel_7297054 Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2016
    I am only monitoring US shares, so as far as I am aware yes. I missed the US only issue when searching for this.. Thank you for the update.
  • John Norris
    John Norris Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2016
    My Australian stocks are intermittent to say the least. Sometimes skips several days!

• Live4life
    Live4life Member Posts: 27
    edited June 2016
    Hi,

I have had a similar problem with my ASX prices. However, I found that after a price download, when nothing appears in the investment Portfolio table, I close and immediately restart Reckon and the prices have miraculously appeared (without doing anything else).

I hope that this helps relieve some frustration, although it is not solving the problem.