reckon accounts personal plus 2019 upgrade - how do I find it?

Options
David Mendelovits
David Mendelovits Member Posts: 3
I have paid my licence renewal fee but licence still shows it will expire tomorrow.  I've tried clicking on all the options to upgrade but nothing works.  I'm happy to keep using 2018 but do I have to upgrade to 2019 version?  If so, I can't find it on the Reckon site but keep getting taken to the accountants or business versions of the product.  
Since the licence fee seems to go up every year with 0 value or new features, at least you as s/w vendors could ensure the upgrade process is seamless!

Comments

• Andrew Christie
    Andrew Christie Member Posts: 149
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi David

Normally, after renewing your licence you would have received an email from reckon with links to download the latest copy. Did you not receive this email? If not try ...

Log onto members area: http://members.reckon.com/Login.aspx to download the latest version.

regards

Andrew
  • David Mendelovits
    David Mendelovits Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi Andrew,
    Thanks very much for your help.  While nothing else worked for me, the link you provided got me there.  I've now hit other problems but will try to work through them to resolve.
    Have a good weekend
    David
  • Andrew Christie
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Dear DD,
    I upgraded from 2018 to 2019 but no 2 lots of downloads, only 2019 and licence only to 2019. Where can I find this magical 2 year upgrade, it's not in my member's area?
    regards
    Andrew
  • Andrew Christie
    edited March 2019
    Options
    PS. re the link you were going to viz. (If so, I can't find it on the Reckon site but keep getting taken to the accountants or business versions of the product.)  https://www.reckon.com/au/downloads-guides/ under the 'Login' option you click on 'Members' option under More... and you go to the page I gave you. Just in case you lose the link :-)
  • John_9939666
    John_9939666 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi David & others

I have only ever purchased a full version 2016 which does not expire. I have 2 years of share price downloads from purchase date which was 2018. From then on I will have to update my portfolio manually. A small price to pay rather than the $230 -$280 pa. Can someone tell me if the 2019 subscription version is usable after the expiry with manuaal share price downloads?

Regards

John