Reckon Accounts Premier 2014 unable to create folder when creating ABA file to Pay Bills

Options
Mia Cranes
Mia Cranes Member Posts: 25
edited August 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Hi All,

We have just set up Reckon Account Premier 2014 so we can pay bills through online banking.  Everything works fine until I go to create the .aba file in the Online Banking Centre. 

One of company files works no worries but the other one gives me the error message shown in the attached screenshot.  I click on ok and it brings up the error a couple more times then tells me the file was created successfully.  The file then loads to our bank's software without any issues. 

Just wondering if anyone else has come across this and found a solution.  We can still pay bills ok but it would be nice not to deal with this error in the process.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Mia,

I found a KB article around this particular error message which might be helpful, check it out here -
    http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=4600

Try out the solution and let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mia Cranes
    Mia Cranes Member Posts: 25
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Thanks Rav, looks like that will work. Appreciate your help.